So I had this dream last night. I have to put it in point form because I can’t remember the connecting sentences. Sorry.
- Julie and I had just started dating.
- I was riding my bike alot.
- Julie also had a bike but did not like to ride it.
- We went to a mall.
- We went to the Doctor’s office in the mall.
- The mall doctor started showing me some clear plastic heads with brains in them. Not jars, but actually head shaped. They didn’t look like they were attached to anything.
- He showed me my brain in one of them and said I was at a high risk of having an aneurism.
- He said that since my brain was already out of my head he could easily do some preemptive surgery before they put it back in my head, but it was an elective surgery. Yes, it was ACTUALLY MY BRAIN!
- It was my decision but when I asked Julie she said it was up to me to decide.
- I told her that since I did not have a brain in my head, I would appreciate her help making the decision.
- The mall doctor interrupted and said that there was a hormone that took the place of the brain when the brain was not hooked up He was unfortunately, unable to pronounce the name of it.
- This was a doctor we both liked.
- I asked Julie again for help.
I then woke up. Anyone able to tell me what my dream meant? Also, should I have said yes or no to the surgery?